Custom Adventure Vans
For all of your adventure needs, look no further than TriState Vans, Mercedes-Benz of West Chester! We are able to build you the perfect, custom van for any adventure. If you aren't sure what that perfect van looks like yet - don't worry, we are here to help you along the way! You just let us know what you need and we will take care of the rest.
With a wide range of both interior and exterior modifications, we are confident that we will find the ones that are the perfect fit for your next adventure - and all of your adventures to come. Here at TriState Vans, Mercedes-Benz of West Chester, we pride ourselves on providing our customers the best quality product and service on all of our custom jobs. Take a look at some of our completed custom adventure vans and let us know how we can help you start your journey today!
Below are key features for just a few of the adventure van mod options. There are a lot more options to choose from, so give us a call to learn about all of the options available to you!
- Aluminum construction for weight savings
- Integrated vertical and horizontal gusset system
- Steel mounting structure for strength that includes:
- Winch mount for Warn VR and Zeon series winches
- Adtitional wrap-around frame brackets and strength
- 1" thick shackle mounts for 3/4" shackles
- 2" receiver
- 4 square light pockets that accept Rigid D series LED pods or Radiance Pods
- Full frontal coverage of the DEF tank
- Exceeds Mercedes airflow requirements
- All bumpers are produced with sensor hole cutouts and ship with machined sensor cap deletes.
- Optional DEF tank skid plate +$75
- Backwoods Bull Bar option is fabricated to fit a Rigid E-Series or Rigid Radiance 20" LED light bar
- Without Bull Bar: 153 lbs
- With Bull Bar: 160 lbs
- Industrial One-Handed Cam Latch with Padlock Loop for Easy Secure Access.
- Dual Modular Swing Out Doors allow you to customize and bolt on your choice of accessories (Cabinet Box, Set of Drop Down Toolboxes, Tire Carrier, and Upper Rack) on the side that you prefer
- Swing Out Doors have internal ribbing constructed of 1/4" 5052 Aluminum
- Bumper Base is constructed of 7 Gauge Carbon Steel
- Not compatible with parking sensors
- Compatible with lane change assist
- UHMW Wear Pad
- Equipped to fit a set of Pathfinder Flush Mount backup lights (Lights Sold Separately)
- Compatible with OEM hitch
- Black Textured Powder Coat
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminum
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
- Approximate Installed Weight 39kg (86lbs)
- 4 x FASS013 - Foot Set / 60mm-70mm - by Front Runner
- 4 x RRAC907 - Stud Plate MB Sprinter Track
- 1 x RRSTM14 - Slimline II Tray - 1475mm(W) X 2772mm(L) - by Front Runner
- 1 x WDST009 - Wind Deflector 20mm Lip Wide Pair / 1345mm(W) - by Front Runner